Apr 1, 2011

The Avengers Are Coming...Soon

Ok..I'm excited,

Was just reading an article online HERE about Thor Actor Chris Hemsworth's diet and workout regime to prepare for Thor. The tail end of this article is what kind of perked my ears up and made me sqirm in my seat.

"Thor" hits theaters in just weeks, but there will be no rest in Chris' Norse god diet.

"We start shooting ['The Avengers'] in a couple of months," he told Access .

"The Avengers," due out in 2012, will unite Marvel's greatest heroes including, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America and Mark Ruffalo as the Incredible Hulk.

Since Thor comes out in May, a bit before my 35th birthday it will most likely be my birthday present to myself, but the Avengers?  How could I not be excited for this.  To finally see all these super heros in one movie side by side after all of the post-credit tie ins and hints is pure Geek-Spanish-Fly.  After all the shenanigans I read about Edward Norton's ultra control issues, I'm stoked for Ruffalo playing Banner/Hulk

Here's the Latest Thor Trailer for your viewing pleasure



MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU

No comments: