Jan 19, 2012

Geeky Dad 2.0

Well well well...has it really been over 3 months since I posted last?  My how time flies when you're having fun.  And Babies :)

To update my loyal readership (all 3 of you..baha) I must apologise.  I have been ...well busy.  My wife and I  had our second child just before Christmas so the life of the geeky dad just got a lot more intense.  Not only do I have a rambunctious 2 year old running around destroying my action figures with a toy lightsabre, but also a newborn as well.

yup...this really is her...cute isn't she!


She was a tad teeny (6lbs 1 oz) and a tad early (3 weeks early) but I've never been happier.  Especially since my wife actually went for the Name I wanted...Parker.  Which is kind of a cool girls name but also the Last name of my favourite Wall-Crawler's mild mannered alter-ego. 

I've also been working on a few other things.  As you see from the photo above I do dabble in a little photography so I've been trying to get more business on the side for some extra cash as well as funding for an artsy project I want to get going as well.  Shameless Plug..go to My Website To see some of my portrait work.  Also I'm looking for models who...ahem...aren't shy...OK..I need people to get nekkid for me for this project so if you know anyone shoot me a comment or message me...contact info is on my website.

Every day is a new adventure and I can't wait to see what geeky leanings my newest Daughter will have

Oh and this is my 80th Blog post..Happy blogaversary!


MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU

No comments: