May 7, 2010

Stupidity of the Average Consumer

41956-hi-HandDispenser-248x300.jpgOk...I can’t believe this

They are now selling Hands free soap dispensers in the supermarkets.  I just saw one of these things yesterday that was available to purchase.  How stupid are people that they would buy this product.  Let me explain

Prevention magazine reported that hand soap dispensers are one of the top 10 worst places that bacteria grow.  And they recommend that you scrub more vigorously and even use alcohol based hand sanitizers afterwards to battle this.

I’m not sure but am I the only one who sees this for what it is...pure crap.  Yes true..dirty hands touch soap dispensers all the time so they leave behind bacteria and germs for the next person.  But think about it.  After you touch the soap dispenser what do you do...YOU WASH YOUR HANDS, effectively eliminating any germs and bacterial you may have picked up along the way.  That dispenser could be caked with poop and baby snot and you would still have clean hands after you finished.  Is the average consumer that dumb that they don’t realize this??


As an aside, I played baseball last night for the first time in 2 years...I hurt today
I’m not liking where the next couple of days are headingL

Owie

No comments: