May 2, 2010

Followup - Shatner for Governor General?

So Canada can breathe a collective sigh of relief.  The wonderful actor Bill Shatner will not be campaining to be Governor general despite the support of thousands of Facebook Fans.  The Chicago Sun-Times reports. Alas, he just can't afford the pay cut. "No way I'm giving up those Priceline commercials, plus everything else," he says. Not that I thought that he would seriously campaign...or even have a chance really..like I said in my previous blog...actors are good at being actors...but as a public servant and Representative of the country...I hope he sticks to acting.  I wish more actors would stick to acting and not try to sing..or dance...or do anything else..be happy being a famous actor.


Love Ya Kirk :) 

As an aside if you want, like me, you can follow William Shatner on Twitter

No comments: