Aug 26, 2010

An "Incredible" Coincidence

The other day I was browsing IMDB as I tend to do from time to time.  While there I was checking out some of the new shows that are going to be coming out on TV this fall.  One of them caught my eye...the new Michael "The Shield" Chicklis show "No Ordinary Family".  From the looks of it it appears to be about a super-hero family with Michael starring as the Patriarch.  In looking at the photos something caught my eye.  I notice that the brick work on the fireplace showed a striking resemblance to another famous super-hero family's living room.

See what I'm talking about...no?...look at this photo with the areas highlighted


An Amazing Coincidence don't you think?  The Incredible's Living room has a very similar fireplace as the "No Ordinary Family" brood.  huh..I wonder if that was on purpose?


OH...AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY  MOMMY!!!

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU

No comments: