Aug 6, 2010

Just a Minor Geek-Out

First think I want to talk about it the new Blackberry Torch 9800 that was released this week, which is basically an iPhone with a slide out qwerty keyboard.  This newest blackberry is supposed to be RIM's competition for Apple's iPhone.  Now I love Blackberry, I own a blackberry, but I think we can safely say that, while impressive, it will most likely only make a small dent.  I also love Apple products...I'm typing this very blog on my iMac, I own an iPod Touch, I will not however own an iPad...for that rant check out my past blog HERE. Anyway, have a look at the video below.





A couple other things this week have me kind of Geeking out...first is this, the sequel for one of my favourite video games of the last couple of years....The Force Unleashed II





The Final thing that's got me all Geeked and bothered is this....the extended trailer for the Upcoming Thor Movie....which for some reason I can't find a copy of so you'll just have to use your imaginations and have to trust me...it's awesome.  Here's a couple of stills from it though.




I know it's not much..but it's all I got tonight :)

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU

1 comment:

momo said...

That Thor movie looks good from just those two stills. I'll def. check out the imdb page in a sec. I love mythology :D Did you see Clash of the Titans? What did you think?