Aug 11, 2010

Me? A Guest Blogger? Yes!

A couple of days ago I was contacted, out of the blue, by a fellow blogger. The email read as follows.

Hey there!

I came across your blog on facebook and am wondering if you would be interested in doing a guest blog post on Married to a Geek?
You can post about anything really- geek stuff, marriage, family, life experiences...I think it would be great to have a geek dad's perspective.

Check out my blog and let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Keri

All I could think of was "wow...how flattering" then I thought "What the in the name of Castle Greyskull am I going to write about?"
HERE'S WHAT I CAME UP WITH <--click here


MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU

1 comment:

momo said...

I would've commented on the original entry but their blog doesn't allow non-members to comment.

I absolutely loved what you said about being true to yourself. It's so important and it took me some time in my life to get that.

It's also very adorable how much you love your daughter and look forward to the times when you'll be able to properly share your geekiness with her. That's something I'd love to do, too, when I have children some day in the future.

That was a very nice guest blog thing and I hope you get invited again!